Well it looks like iTunes and that's no bad thing for a Point of Sale interface developed to shift bundles of Mac products. In fact LightSpeed 2 is so nice to look at you might forget that you're meant to be using it to sell, sell, sell and make some money.
The software has everything any individual or business needs to become a professional operator with sales orders, invoices, quotes, timesheets, purchasing actions, requests and trackers, a customers database, product code, description, price and inventory, and suppliers database.
Then one click takes you through to the Point of Sale interface which turns your PC into a checkout with barcode readings and price totals. Only problem is the tax is either American or not at all. This really is a fantastic package for anyone setting up shop, just don't forget to do some work with it.
- Invoice: Added a check to prevent users from saving an invoice with an excess number of serial numbers added
- Invoice: Editing a historical payment no longer causes a crash
- Reporting: The 'Tax Summary By Class (Products)' report now lists all classes correctly
- Intelligence: Filters now function correctly when used with 'Gross Profit Report (Master Product)'
- Multi-Store: Corrected a potential issue with products to re-order not displaying under the Purchasing Actions area after replication